30 enero 2008

Shrimp week, week 13

Ya tengo 13 semanas y mi wata sigue pareciendo wata de chelera. HeShe mide aproximadamente 3 pulgadas y mientras escribo esto, se le están formando las huellas digitales. Yo, paro muerta de sueño, like right now. Será tb por que anoche me acosté tarde because of my birthday celebration. Ah si! It was my birthday yesterday. Yay! I love birthdays, and I am suspicious of any person that hates theirs. So now that I've totally changed the subject, I should have a different paragraph, but where do I make the cut-off? That's sometimes tricky.. I'm obviously unfocused.... I should go and get some sleep. Stupid sleep! I still have grading to do and also play Prolific and play spider solitaire. I don't know what's gotten into me but I've become pathetically addicted to both these games. Ok, I'll play one more Prolific and then go to bed....

No hay comentarios.: