18 junio 2008

Happy! Papá

Papá! My mamá told me today that Sunday it was Fathers' Day. (Is that why she asked me so much to say "happy" to you? Now I get it...) Anyway... I really want to write you another letter, just like I did last year. I guess it made more sense to write it now that you are gone and besides, I did not want my mom to get jealous (I have not gotten in the habit of writing her a letter on Mothers' Day).

So... Where are you? I woke up last night and I actually had to walk to your bedroom. I got to the bed and you were not there! My mamá was all by herself. And this morning! I wanted to keep on sleeping but Sugar started howling! He was waiting for you to walk him... And I was waiting too, so that I could go back to sleep! But instead, I decided to wake my mamá up by pulling on her funny looking rope-hairs. Man, it is hard for me to get her out of bed! I wanted my leche and she did not give it to me until almost 7am! Can you imagine!?

Today I found a picture of you inside my mamá's school bag. Someone had drawn long hair on a piece of paper and had stuck it around your picture! You looked funny! But I decided that I did not like it, so I peeled the fake hair off. I was happy to see you, so I gave you a kiss. I also was giving you a hug, but the picture was getting kind of wrinkled so my mom took it away and stuck it on the cork board.

I miss you, papá. I miss your smell when you come home from running and you hug me and give me a big kiss. I miss your throwing me up in the air (even though it's kind of scary). I miss that you carry me a lot. My mommy does not carry me as much as you, and when she does her belly really gets in the way (I seriously think she should lay off the Nutella --her belly's HUGE!)

No hay comentarios.: